Saturday, July 23, 2011

Looking Glass....

I bought this gold beauty off an 80 year old man for $10. Then purchased myself a $3 can of primer and a $3 can of blue spray paint. Wallah! 
I had originally wanted to make it white but decided to add color.  When I got it all primed I kept second guessing myself.


I'm real happster about how it turned out.

P.S. I titled this post looking glass because I had intentions of using the word looking glass instead of mirror throughout the whole post. While writing the word looking glass I was going to pretend I was wearing a petticoat and sitting in a carriage in the olden days.  Turns out I didn't even get to use the word once. I hope you all feel as bad as I do.

1 comment :

  1. Can I just say I LOVE THIS. And hope that someday I can find an old mirror to repaint. Except I am not crafty and it will just sit in my storage room. You are amazing. Bob read your post about gambling and he loved it. I'll be gone next week, but the first week of August I would like to see you. haha. One day, right?

    ReplyDelete