Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Old Stompin Grounds.....

I spent a year or so working for a Scrapbook company.  At the time I remember the job and life being difficult. As I reflect is was such a great growing process and I felt like I really learned a lot about who I was during that phase.  I also found my road to graduate school.  I do however miss the industry.  I wasn't very crafty when I worked there.  Although I'd like to think of myself as that.  I guess when you're focused on something 40+ hours a week, it's not something you want to come home to.  As much as I don't follow the industry anymore I did remember that this week would be CHA Summer.  When I attended the summer session it was in Florida  I took a browse at the sneak peaks for the show.  I can't say that the majority of their styles has changed in such a short time.  I think my favorite line was Garden City. 









I don't do a ton of scrapbooking more craft projects.  Holiday doesn't always appeal to me.  However I loved they candy cane thickers. Oh and the buttons below caught my eye as something different. I love the glitter outline.

No comments :

Post a Comment