Thursday, July 14, 2011

Viva Las Vegas....

Chris and I packed our milk crates and headed on vaca last weekend.  When I say packed our milk cartons I meant Chris packed his milk carton.  I like dating Chris because he does crap like pack a milk carton instead of finding his duffel bag.
We mostly just wanted to see these tots and by we I mean me. My BF Lins and her husb and babies. I say babies because she's currently preg with number dos.
All I mostly have to say about this trip is that Vegas is hot and not in a striper sort of way but in a I want to lay in a bowl of ice naked sort of way. Maybe that is striper-ish but I mostly I just wanted to not feel like a cactus in the Sahara.
But then we rode the curvy escalator to Anthro and I forgot all about bowls of ice and deserts.
What a patient tot....let's be honest this picture isn't about him, it's all about that vase.
Had to put this awky mcawkard in here- thank you self timer for making us look married and preg.
Turns out Minnie Mouse is actually a man, who knew?  She, I mean he started saying a bunch of sleazy comments and makin me feel real weird inside.  I got my picture for my niece though. Sometimes you have to just take one for the team.

 Chris was more happy about seein this guy.  Everyone wanted a pic and it costs a dollar dollar bill y'all.  I have come to realize that even with my Masters Degree this guy will probably always make more than me. I'm trying to be fine with it.
If your main attraction is tiger- wake the dang things up. Enough said.

If I had fountains I'd be sure to make them dance like these one's.  I'd probably be fine with never seeing Vegas again if it weren't for these magical fountains and the homeless guy who was protecting the ducks that live in the dancing fountains.

We were real happster that's for sure.  I'd say this is all but it isn't-stayed tuned.

No comments :

Post a Comment