Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jeannette Walls....

I love to read. This summer I've soaked up a lot- its been quantity over quality. Until my mom brought me these home- she's been raving about them for awhile.  I've thought and thought about these two books.  I've wanted to change things about the characters. I've wanted to change  the way I think of people. The stories impacted me.

Quick reads that I'm still thinking about a month later. Perhaps you could get your mom to go to the library and get them for you too. Ha!

P.S. Read The Glass Castle first. Even if you're not supposed to.

1 comment :

  1. Your mom talked me into reading the Glass Castle and it was the saddest book I have ever read. I couldn't sleep for like a month. It does change your perspective A LOT. I need to read the second one.

    ReplyDelete