Monday, August 15, 2011

Neiner, Neiner, Neiner....

I like to play a game.  It's named- say whatever the other person says.  Chris hates this game. I mean literally hates this game.  I however think it's genius.  Here is an example from gmail chatt as to why the future husb might someday divorce me. 

chris:  that's right...do what i say. oh i think they did
 me:  that's right....do what I say. oh i think they did
 chris:  did you just send me the same thing?
 me:  did you just send me the same thing?
 chris:  oh don't play that joke...not in here
i like girls
 me:  oh don't play that joke...not in here
i like girls
 chris:  gross
 me:  gross
 chris:  i am we todd did... we todd did
 me:  huh?
 chris:  read out loud
 me:  were in a library!
 chris:  just do it....
 me:  OHHHHHHH the fact that you know that makes you retarded!
 people stopped sayin crap like that in Junior High!


The other day at dinner.  Chris started playing- say whatever Danielle says.  He was mimicking me all through dinner, not only copying my words but my hand motions.  So all the sudden I looked at him- and hit myself as hard as I could right where the sun doesn't shine.  Shut em right up.

P.S. I still think the game is genius. 

No comments :

Post a Comment