Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Really Old Film Camera....

I've been trying really hard to understand my camera in manual mode and Chris has been a big help. We spend a lot of Sunday afternoons walking around playing with settings.  He bought a Canon AE-1 Program, which I refer to as -really old film camera.  It's been a cheap way for us to figure out shutter speed, aperture and ISO.  Each role is a big surprise and I love the feel of the pictures when we can actually get them to turn out.  Last weekend we developed the pictures he took at the Manti temple. 





December 29th feels really far away...

1 comment :

  1. Oh, seriously isnt it so funny how when that ring goes on your finger you cant but help think of when its real. Use me as a guide, when I have my baby you will be about halfway to your marriage date. 8 weeks sounds alot better than 16 weeks:)

    ReplyDelete