Thursday, September 8, 2011

The County Fair...


Having gone to so many horse shows, its hard to remember specifics.  However as I kid I was always excited about the county fair.  It's fun to see that the tradition still resides with the grand kids.  Hopefully my dad won't give up on all the little hoodlums by the time Chris and I want to start a family.  I can't imagine not growing up around horses. I also can't imagine not knowing how to clean a stall. Maybe I'll teach Chris how this weekend.....

1 comment :

  1. whoa babe! you can't just volunteer me for stuff like that! i would love to cheer you on while you clean a stall though. Ha! jk...i guess i need to learn. just don't let your dad know, i don't want to get one of those calls to come clean them! not yet at least...

    ReplyDelete