Thursday, September 15, 2011

I can format my SD card now....

1. Mom was too lazy to come tell me to move my car and tried to pull in the garage anyway. Notice her face -never laughed so hard in my life.  Surprisingly, our cars were not touching.


2. Took some 1 year old pictures of Sisterville's tot. Please bless I never have to take 1 year old pictures again.  My whole Master degree isn't as hard as trying to keep this kid still.



White background, dead lawn, cut off feet. Hey at least the kid is smiling.



3. Chris shaved his face. It always surprises me.  I usually have to stare at him for 52 minutes before realize - Oh that's my Chris.


4. Chris bought me flowers. Not because he shaved his face. I think because he knows how hard it is for me to drive back to Cedar on Sunday nights.  Sweet lil tot isn't he.


5. The neph Hayden became an Eagle Scout the week after he committed to the Cougs.




6. I've still been working on my camera skills.  Here's some artsy fartsy shots. Does the heart silhouette make you feel as weird as it does me. 



You're Welcome

No comments :

Post a Comment