Friday, September 30, 2011

A Quarter of a Century...

 Every year on my birthday I write a list of notable events from the prior year in my personal journal.  It's usually trivial with where I lived, where I traveled, blah blah. Since I'll be 25 tomorrow I began my reflection (no I was not looking in the mirror) and couldn't think of anything other than meeting Chris.  Everything else like living in Cedar City and traveling no where seemed insignificant. Shocker! So instead I have compiled a list of 25 things I want to do in my 25th year of life... 
  1. frame my big map
  2. wear my favorite jeans loosely
  3. re-read a harry potter book
  4. go on a trip with chris
  5. run a race
  6. enter a photography contest
  7. hike the Y
  8. read jesus the christ
  9. take a photoshop class
  10. create a christmas eve tradition with chris
  11. make a new close friend
  12. surprise chris with a crazy fun date
  13. host a murder mystery dinner
  14. learn to use google docs
  15. give a present to the guy who collects our trash
Let's make it happen captain!

P.S. I did take that picture and yes Chris does have more arm hair than me. Thank goodness.

1 comment :

  1. I love bucket lists like this! Happy birthday tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete