Thursday, September 1, 2011

Really Old Film Camera Strikes Again....

To add to my last post. Chris sent me these pictures of the day we got engaged.  I know it's a bit grainy but I didn't want to edit a thing. Okay maybe I cropped my head out because I looked homeless but really old film camera is really good at capturing sparkle. Again I will say-I did not add those bright sparkling lights bouncing off my ring.
This one I didn't even crop because I think thumb mustache is funny and I like that we know how to blur the background now. Bam! Why does my finger looked squigged?
But then sometimes really old film camera fails us. I think I would have liked this picture.
P.S. I always promised myself I'd never be that girl who put their hand in a wrist bending fashion and take pictures of their ring.  Gross.... I've become that girl. I swear it won't happen again.

1 comment :

  1. I seriously just love you!!! Love the bling too!

    ReplyDelete