Wednesday, September 7, 2011

White and Blue.....

Hayden is my nephew.  Who I've explained before he's quite amazing.  He is athletic, smart and sweet as can be.  He and I are close.  When I say close I mean, what 17 year old boy texts their aunt on a regular basis.  He was one of the first to know I wanted to marry Chris.  He has been there for me more than a 17 year old should have to be there for a 24 year old.  Either way I know he's had to make some big decisions as of late.  I'm proud to say that he has committed to play baseball for......


Yup BYU!  I know that BYU will help him not only athletically but academically as well as spiritually.  I couldn't be more proud. 

Congrats Haydro! 
P.S. I can't wait for you to move to Provo!

3 comments :

  1. That is awesome! Congrats to Hayden. I will def be at some games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!!!!! I'm so happy for him. Great times ahead. That's awesome. Wow. Mission bound now. Whew! Coach Law has a great reputation. COngrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. that kid is a baller! i can hear the crowd now..."You got Haydro'ed! You got Haydro'ed!". this is great news indeed!

    ReplyDelete