Friday, October 28, 2011

Because it's Friday...

- I was once told that those little white marks on finger nails appear from not drinking enough milk.  Is that true?

- I remember regularly eating at JB's Family Restaurant. I still can't fathom why the parentals thought that was a good idea.

-One time a horse named Joker picked me up by the chest, with his teeth, and threw me through a fence- still have the scar to prove it.

-Today at work a student came in and asked me how to register for classes. I asked him what year he was, and he responded with "senior." I truly believe anyone can graduate college.

-I think I like Costa Vita better than Cafe Rio. 

-Chris sometimes says crap like, "If loving you is a crime, than lock me up." It makes me feel weird. Now that I've written this, he will probably say it for the rest of my life.

-I never once owned JNCO jeans.  Praise the heavens for that one!

-Whenever you ask my father parental where he's going. He responds with, "to see a man about a pig."

-I would recommend NOT contracting the flu in the middle of the semester.

-At any given point I'd probably rather consume Captain Crunch than any other meal.

-The parentals never have sugared cereal at their house.  I believe my love for Captain Crunch steams from that small fact.

-I used to watch Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey on Newlyweds -best.show.ever. When they broke up it felt a lot like the time I heard Bert and Ernie were gay.

-The only thing I liked more than Mary Kate & Ashley was Disney's Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century.

-I used to think my mom would get mad if she caught me using Bonnie Bell's Cappuccino Lip gloss. I've always been a parent pleaser.

-Coca Cola went to town, Pepsi shot em down. Doctor Pepper fixed em up..... (For the life of me I can't remember what comes next.)

1 comment :

  1. I too think Costa is SOOOOOOOO much better than cafe rio!!! I love this post! Love you! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete