Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe-skee!!



So I'm sitting here in my human resource class trying to think up something witty to say for this birthday blog post. We both know I'm the witty king! Right? Remember how we had that witty competition and i kicked your butt? Yeah, that's not happening today. I'm blank, with no ideas! What the heck! I will blame the lameness on this class I'm in. Either way, today i just want you to know that i love you. I hope you will have a great birthday today, and i will try my best to make you smile like that pic. I can't wait to get out of this class and come spend the day with you. Happy birthday Danielle! I love you a bushel and a peck...and a hug around the neck!


P.S. when we wrestle today, bring your A game!



BAM!

1 comment :

  1. Happy Birthday! Oh Chris is seriously awesome! I love that he hacked your blog to wish you a sweet birthday! you are a lucky girl (and he is one lucky guy)

    ReplyDelete