Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today mostly looks like the top picture...

I've posted these before when I realized I accidentally took the same picture three times. I'm feeling so good today.  The first snow is always a wing dinger. Earlier this week I somehow contracted the flu/birth control/expired milk disease.  Not sure if it was one of those or the combination.  Nonetheless, I threw up on campus and had to lay on the grass. Talk about a manic Monday and wishin it was Sunday. In better news, Chris is coming to Cedar this weekend for our engagement photographs. Can't wait to see him all gussied up.


P.S. I officially hate the word gussied.

1 comment :

  1. I know the feeling of the BC making you sick... I haven't found one yet that doesn't... but I don't want another chillen so indeed i keep trying! I love the pis and I love your blog. Good luck with the engagement pics, They're always fun!

    ReplyDelete