Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cornaby Family Pictures...

Sisterville let me take her Christmas card photo's too. These guys were much harder.  Trying to get toddlers to smile and be cute in accordance with each other, is about as easy as building a snowman with no snow.  I struggled to get a quick shutter speed and good light while these two hoodlums never stopped moving.  Here are my favorites.  What can I say? It's a step in the right direction.  
In reality I suggested Sisterville use this pictures because quite frankly it's a much more realistic representation of their life. I'll let you know what they decide.

P.S. I don't have any agendas of ever being professional and actually having people compensate me for taking photo's. I'm just enjoying the journey.

2 comments :

  1. Ashlee yay! Umm yes, yes, his name does happen to be brother. ha ha ha You are really good at remembering the funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete