Friday, December 23, 2011

Couple's Party...

Every year the parentals go with my dad's sisters to a Couple's Party in which the kids (me) are not invited. Therefore; Sisterville and I have come to the conclusion that we will host our own Couple's Party with the sibs, and none of the niecers or nephers can come.  Personally it's my favorite party.  Especially when dad get's a Spongebob Snuggie and puts it on right then and there. 
Chris and I brought an I-pad to give away.  I can hear you saying - "WOW they're kind of poor and just starting out."  Well the truth is, we saved and saved! Plus what's that saying? It's better to give than to receive. Well we're just those type of people.
If you would like to come to our Couple's Party next year...Oh wait you can't, and I think that's sort of what is so great about it.  Hanks kids only! I should have been a bouncer, or maybe a dictator, heck a fence would even be cool- I guess I really like the thought to keeping people out.

No comments :

Post a Comment