Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One of these things is not like the other...

For the past week I have been producing a number of address labels for shipping containers from the father parentals warehouse.  Despite my excitement for the job, I have indeed learned a very important lesson, one in which I never knew.

Here it comes -  I have a favorite state abbreviation and it is IA - which in case you were wondering stands proudly and independently for Iowa the American Heartland. After much thought I have come to the conclusion that the one and only reason why Iowa wins for best state abbreviation is because of that dang "A" -it just comes out of nowhere, as if you say I-A-WHAT!?!

Close runners up for favorite abbreviation would be AR for Arkansas and AK for Alaska. For some reason, despite there not being even a semblance of an R sound in Alaska. I do believe these two should be switched, and when you have spent eight hours making address labels, a little challenge is like finding a $20 bill in your husbands pocket when washing his jeans - I have husband now I can say crap like that.
P.S. If you feel like you got dummer reading this post say I-A-WHAT!?!
P.S.S. See it's fun isn't it?

video

As if this post isn't ridiculous enough.  Here is proof that Chris and I have way too much fun together.  A movie he made of me.  Were going to take the stop motion world by storm. You just wait.

2 comments :

  1. Did I just watch your video like 3 to 5 times? Possibly yes... I loved it with all my heart basically... Can you make one especially for me? I'd love it... just sayin'!!

    ReplyDelete