Monday, January 23, 2012

One really good thing about my husband...

He taught me how to add things to my favorites menu. I can even do it without the sticky note step by step instructions.  Pretty much I'm going crazy.  How did I never know about favorites until now? It's blowing my mind.

You know what else is blowing my mind?  That not only is my husb wearing a camo coat, but that I have a picture of him wearing a coat of camo.  I am unaware of his ownership of such a coat.  Especially since he calls things made of camo something like fatigue(s) in which I have to explain is more of a feeling than an actual outfit.  I think I better stop before I have to hear why he calls them fatigue(s) again.

P.S. I think I'll add this post to my favorites.
P.S.S. I think you should too.

3 comments :

  1. What a grouchy guy.... looks at that face, hands on hips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I love this picture though. It's totally Chris. Thanks for the comment. I love when you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way... having grown up around military folks when we lived in Hampton Roads, Chris is familiar with camo clothing being discribed as "fatigues".

    Fatigues (uniform) or battledress, a military uniform

    http://www.armysurplusworld.com/display.asp?subdepartmentID=123

    ReplyDelete