Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Show Goes On...

Chris loves music.  The thing is I have never heard of anything he listens too.  He's one of those people who say things like - "I liked them before they were famous." Which is probably the dumbest statement ever because how else do people get famous?  Chris would always send me video links in Cedar of different music.  I didn't listen to a one.  Except one time I did and it was this guy- Lupe Fiasco.  When I first heard him I was 100% sure it wasn't my thing.  Somehow all summer this song was on repeat.  It has not one lovey dovey aspect, but it will always be the song of our summer. Turns out this single sold over two million copies.  For the record I only know that statistic because of my husband.

What I'm really trying to say - I liked this song before it went big.  Which is probably the dumbest statement ever because how else did it get famous?

No comments :

Post a Comment