Friday, February 17, 2012

#1 Marry Chris...

I'm still waiting for my wedding photo's, but I just found this guy on facebook. I thought it would be the perfect photo to check off marrying Chris on my 25 Things List
I was a real freak about marriage- all worried and over thinking everything.  I wish I hadn't been.  I wish I just would have realized that when it comes, it comes with no stress.  I have a lot of older single friends.  I wish I could tell them just to enjoy the journey.  Enjoy the countless, messed up, awful, great, exciting dates/realtionships and one day it will just click. No matter how big of a freak worrier you are, it all just works out. Then all the sudden, your walking out of the temple- no questions asked, just knowing your really glad you didn't have to walk out with anyone else. 

2 comments :

  1. You were just glowing!!! Too bad all of my pictures from your wedding are ug because Bob took them and he isn't a photog. Glad you can mark off #1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Danielle! Why are you so great?! Ps Chris is pretty great himself :) miss you!!

    ReplyDelete