Friday, February 24, 2012

Photography...

I remember wanting to be a better photographer when I would travel for work. I remember being in Kentucky and wanting to have some type of camera that could take a panormic view of everything I was looking at- I still consider that the most beautiful place I've ever been. Kentucky right? Anyway, since I don't travel as much I've realized I notice things around home a bit more.  These are a few of my recent favorites.  All taken by me, apparently I'm big fan of sunsets.

3 comments :

  1. After I had lived in Utah for a while someone asked me what I liked the most, my reply was the sky. I love how it changes all the time. It is like living on the water.

    My grandfather lived near the top of a hill. There was a beautiful sunrise in the morning and awesome sunsets in the evening. Sweet memories!

    Your photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete