Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Special Thanks to Color Me Mine...

Chris took me to Color Me Mine on our second date. I painted this bowl - he painted a mug.
That Sunday I wrote this in my journal...
I guess I wasn't very good at portraying I just wanted to be friends.  On Valentines he took me back and bam! Look at these beauts.  It was way less stressful than the first time. Here's a hip hip and a hooray for no more first dates.  
That same bowl holds his change on OUR dresser- HOLY CRAP! 

P.S. Color Me Mine did not compensate me for this post.  However, how perf is that story? They should market it.


1 comment :

  1. i love this post. i laugh every time you let me read this part of your journal, or the other parts where you were dogging me out and then just a few pages later to where you were whooped over me. will be friends for a long time now. i'm so thankful for that bowl. i love ya Danielle Bates

    ReplyDelete