Monday, March 19, 2012

Celery...

I hate it.
Chris wants me to eat it all the time.
There are only two reasons in which I would eat celery.
1. If it's in some type of cooked form, then chopped finely, accompanied by some other ingredients resembling soup.
2. It was doused in Cafe Rio dressing.  Mostly because I'd probably eat anything doused in Cafe Rio dressing.


P.S. I'm commuting and moving right now. This is how I feel 115% of the time. Sorta what I imagine celery looking like if it were a person - gross, someone should seriously douse me in Cafe Rio dressing.

4 comments :

  1. "because we'd eat anything if it was doused in Cafe Rio dressing....even poop" hahahahahah! We were just talking this eve of how we miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys were my inpsiration for this post!!! I'm serious about the poop!

      Delete
  2. ha ha ha you crack me up. Too bad about the celery thing- celery is the best! and i'd eat ANYTHING that had cafe rio dressing on it. When do you move so you don't have to commute anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lea that is why you are so skinny, your just eatin cel all the time. We will be officially moved in Friday night, so only three more days. Bless my heart!!!

      Delete