Thursday, March 29, 2012

If this post doesn't do it for you, I don't know what will...

My brother just called and referred to this post when the first thing he said was, "Do you know how long it would take to ride a horse from Heber to Salem?" 

As if he thinks I couldn't do it.

His next statement, "You realize the horse you steal isn't going to be that broke?"

Clearly, he prefers I stay up here and starve to death without protection.

Now I need a new plan, a new brother and a better horse.


 Totally unrelated but also noteworthy - the neighbs filled an entire 18 wheeler to move their crap.  If this isn't blowing your mind, please come see our baby apartment.  It's the biggest in the complex! I'm hoping they yard sale - I mean they're going to have to because there is no way all that fit.

No comments :

Post a Comment