Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm not even half joking about this conversation...

I've been making plans for a meeting spot with Chris in case something catastrophic happens. Clearly, it's the best use of my time. 

Our conclusion, by our, I mean mine (he was watching a whole lot of basketball while this was happening in my head) if something big happens we have got to make it back to the parentals house.  They have all the food storage, water, guns and ammo! Because in my disaster there's a lot of savages - just like in Pocahontas.  

So there I am, telling Chris that he should just go straight to Salem if he's at work in Orem.  He might even be able to find my mom on the way, because she works in Orem too.  He then asked me how I'm going to get to Salem - obv (obviously) steal a horse from a field and ride it. So then he says, "what if we just meet at the tunnel in the Canyon?"  Why didn't I think of that?  Duh, because the tunnel collapsed!!  I swear he doesn't think sometimes.

His next question really threw me through a loop, "What if were both in Heber? How am I going to steal a horse and ride it to Salem?"

Clearly we haven't worked out all the kinks yet.

5 comments :

  1. lol.not weid at all. Matt and I have had the same condo but with less ammo talk. I want to go someplace that has a boat too...just in case there is a flood so that we can get away and not have to swim. Weird?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crap! I didn't think about the boat. That is such a good idea! Ha Ha! Things have been so nutso! I'll give ya a ring in the next day or so!

      Delete
  2. Danielle this is the kind of stuff that makes my hubby say that friend of yours, Danielle, I like reading her stuff. But no joke she is CRAZY. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha thanks!!! I have also been meaning to text you. Your crafts are amazing. I asked Chris to make me a TV stand. Except he doesn't know how to do anything like that. Were still considering it though. You guys are amazing!

      Delete
  3. Love this convo and I really like how in your other post your brother has thought through enough to tell you about the wild horse you'd have to steal... you'd have to steal a horse from the HUGE blue barn on the out skirts of town on your way to SLC... I think I've thought about stealing one, but not for a disater but for the thrill of owning a pretty, pampered horse! ha ha that's all I have to say!

    ReplyDelete