Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Pits...

I forgot what it was like to be an adult, by adult I mean working 40 hours a week.  I feel like I put in longer hours in graduate school, but this week I just feel so tired.  I drift off to sleep before Chris even turns over for a lil kisser good night.  Starting new jobs are "the pits"- my mom always says things are "the pits." In my mind "the pits" are the things you go through to get to the good stuff.   Sorta like climbing through a nast to get to the fun part. The results of "the pits" usually turns out to be pretty good.  Maybe this makes no sense.  Please tell me someone elses mom says, "that's the pits" on a regular basis. 
The good news is, I'm learning so much.  Everyone should get a week crash course in a firm.  Life lessons right here baby!  I feel so Wall Street with all this- so many suites and pantyhose. I also don't feel like not writing this anymore.  I'm really sorry for the abrupt ending. I much prefer going to give Chris a little kisser so I can drift off to sleep!
Peace!

2 comments :

  1. I can't help but notice...you went to sleep at approximately 5:03 p.m. this day...you must be real tired hun! Oh and my mother also uses "the pits" on a frequent bases. Must be a mom thing? Maybe someday we'll understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family uses that expression too! Love it! Love your industry. Go girl! Keep it up. Huge learning curve that pays off tremendously.

    ReplyDelete