Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter...

I was going to write something really cool about our Easter.  Except Casper the Friendly Ghost just came on the Family Channel and I've never been happier.  I changed this picture to B&W because I'm doing a thing called, "Don't color my hair until graduation."  I was horrified by the hooker-ness happening on my head. 
I really like this picture though. Have I ever told you the story behind Chris's white wedding ring?  When our photographer FINALLY gets our pictures this week maybe I'll tell you.
Look at me using a cliff hanger!  
We had a picnic on our deck and missed Gram's Easter Egg Hunt to attend church.  I'm not going to lie, I was really pouty mcpouterson about Easter.  My whole family left us to celebrate in Disneyland. 

Despite it all, I was left with some quiet time to read this book.  I'm partial to those quiet moments when your left with a larger perspective and an understanding of a bigger picture. 

There you have it - proof I'm being a better adult.

Now I'm done and can go watch Casper The Friendly Ghost - He's the Friendliest Ghost You'll Know - la la la la...

4 comments :

  1. Why don't your hooker hair and my hooker hair hang out sometime..I bet they would like each other...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally watched Casper too!! LOL Happy Easter. Proud of your adult self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bowl. Isaac is looking over my shoulder and he just asked me what hooker-ness meant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I feel so bad!!! That's what me and my high school friends called it when our hair color grew out!!! I will be a better aunt!!!

      Delete