Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I like this tree and you should too...

Sometimes after work I go for walks in the woods behind my house. I started doing this because I sit at a desk all day and watch the stock market go up and down.  I keep doing this, because it's fun for me to pretend I'm a student at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardy and I'm going into the forbidden forest.  Clearly, my job doesn't allow for much creative outlet.  

Anyway, isn't this tree nice.  I wish somehow there were some big nasty crows in it - wouldn't that be very Alfred Hitchcock?  Who is Alfred anyway? Is he the guy who cut off his ear and mailed it to his girf? 
Oh and looky here - spring has sprung!  Everyone at the ski resorts are so ticked there is no snow.  One of my co-workers keeps bragging that years a go he skied on the 4th of July.  Crossing my fingers this whole global warming thing is real because if it snows on the 4th of July; stick a fork in me, I'm done.

1 comment :

  1. Good thing you didn't see the snow in Cedar two very short days ago....Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete