Sunday, April 22, 2012

McLane Ranch...

Chris and I had to go into Park City to get my phone yesterday.  While driving home we passed this beautiful barn.  I've noticed it's been photographed and shown in numerous restaurants and businesses around town.  We decided to stop.   It's the old McLane Ranch.  An 80 acre working farm, that has now been purchased by the city and restored to be used for special events.  There is also a nice jogging path throughout.
 We loved this building.  Chris and I often spoke of building our home in a similar fashion.  Say what??  When were old we want a house with one big room with a ton of natural light.
 The house was locked but we couldn't resist peepin - can you see us?
 After the ranch, we enjoyed the weather down at the lake.  Then took a nice long ride through Wallsburg and bought lemonade at a lemonade stand.  I found these pictures Chris took on the camera.  I think this was the part of the day when he said, "We didn't come to the lake to sit on a blanket and get a sun tan." 
We love Heber!
We love Saturday's!

No comments :

Post a Comment