Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ramblings of Spring...

  •  My favorite thing about spring is sleeping with the windows open and listening to the birds chirp in the morning.  Perhaps growing up with a swamp cooler paid off.
  •  
  • My dad is a tomato growing extraordinaire - sad to learn our East facing apartment won't allow my own plants this summer.
  •  I've been feeling so overwhelmed in all aspects - not enough hours in the day to finish everything.
  •  
  •  I can't wait to go camping this summer and sleep next to Chris in a tent.  Not that sleeping in a tent is that awesome, but falling asleep next to Chris always seems to be the most ridiculous part of the day.  I'm sure will come away with so many funny jokes - he's a dork.
  •  
  • I want to buy a billion things for our apartment.  Where are all those wedding gift cards when you need them? 
  •  
  •  It's becoming more a reality that Chris and I will get to go back East this summer to visit family.  So thankful he is willing to make travel a priority, it means so much to me. 
  •  
  • Hearing the birds this morning also made me nostalgic for the barn.  So many Saturday mornings putting on my dads shoes to run get the parentals something.  I really worry my kids won't have that.
  •  
  •  I started work on March 13th and since lost 20 pounds.  Chris is down 27 - we still have a long way to go but it feels good my clothes are fitting.
  •  
  • The worst part about living in Heber is Nancy is so far away.  We still talk everyday but I really miss her.
  •  
  • My phone is currently at the Cafe Rio in Park City.  I'm just thankful Chris is patience with my whole "losing important things problem."  I'm still scared to tell my dad and I don't even live with him anymore.
  •  
  • I threw away my retainer last night.  I also repainted the book shelf I made in 6th grade wood shop. I'm feeling so adult today.
  •  
  •  I need a good book to read. Help!
  • The only ski lifts I like are the one's with green grass growing under them.  Please bless it stops snowing in PC soon!

3 comments :

  1. Ummmm We all want to know your weight loss magic!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kan! My whole family has been doing a program called Take Shape for Life. You average about 2-5 pounds a week. We love it. If you want to learn more you can go to this little website where I order it for our family - it truly feels like magic. http://dbates.tsfl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear Divergent is a good book to read. Kinda like Hunger Games but not? I'm not sure because I haven't read it yet. Just a suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete