Monday, May 7, 2012

Class of 2012...

 This is me getting my hood - which looks like I'm plugging my nose. Which is sort of ironic because all I wanted to do to celebrate this prestigious accomplishment was to get Chris to go swimming with me at the hotel.
 It's nice having a cute husbo who comes to things like this and takes pictures and makes me feel like a smarty pants, even though I don't think it was that hard. 
 The parentals are all about education so of course they came and bought lunch.  I like them and lunch.
It was nice knowin ya SUU.
Peace Out!
Sayonara!

Excuse me while I go hang my tassel from my rear view mirror! Don't you even worry, I'm not afraid to go all high school on ya!

2 comments :

  1. congrats. Slightly jealous that you got to go to your graduation. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad that I left town the day this happened and I didn't even think to stay so I might see you for two little shakes. Yay that you're done though!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete