Thursday, May 17, 2012

I really like pineapple, books & bubbles....

I've been extremely overwhelmed the last couple weeks.  We've experienced so many changes, all great changes.  However, I think I've mentioned before how well I deal with change.  I recall a time when I felt similar.  The advice I was given then, still resides.  "Don't fill your life with so many good things, that you don't have time for the essential."  Is washing your underwear essential? That's not even the half of it.  I've been lacking in so many areas and am ready for some sort of routine.


Chris's sweet gestures don't go un-noticed.  Fresh pineapple and a book for graduation - he knows me so well.  The book title pertains specifically to me, "How to Stay Humble When You're Smarter Than Everybody Else." 
 As if that wasn't enough.  I often mention how much I miss my parents bathtub.  Our old apartment didn't have a "plugger upper" and yes that is the correct term.  When we moved here, I told him that this tub would do just fine if I had bubbles. If he tries to come in while I'm enjoying my bubbles the duck is to throw at him - TMI.
Excuse me, I've got to go wash my underwear.

No comments :

Post a Comment