Monday, May 14, 2012

Moose in the Mornin...

The other day I was driving to work and heard this joke on the radio.

Q-What did the strawberry say to the other strawberry?

A- If we hadn't been so fresh last night we wouldn't be in this jam.

So there I was laughing my head off, looking for my phone to call Chris and a big ol' moose goes running across the road.  What?  It was the biggest, most pretty moose I've ever seen that close up.  That being said, it may have been the only moose I've seen close up.

I do conclude it was the best drive to work ever. 
Please agree.

On another note - Chris took a picture in this old warehouse, we may or may not have been allowed in.  Who knew junk could be so cool - almost as cool as good jokes and moose on your way to work. Bam!



1 comment :

  1. Or maybe is it my life's dream to see a real moose in the wild??? You can't understand the degree of envy I'm feeling right now! You are so lucky!! :)

    ReplyDelete