Friday, May 4, 2012

Pictures - Nikale...

I've been taking a lot of pictures lately and I love it.  Nikale and I were playing in her clubhouse with sidewalk chalk and we started taking pictures, that was until a huge cat came along and scared us to the trampoline.  Sometimes I worry my kids won't be very cute.  Then Sisterville always tells me not to worry because they'll be cute, and even if they are funny looking I won't know because I'll love them so much.  Good thing because it's going to be hard to beat out this lil tot.

6 comments :

  1. What a darling little girl! Danielle. I read every blog post of yours! I love and miss you tons! I still have your presents! So we need to get togeter ASAP! I too can't wait for the park....SO GET IT ON...I mean get on it. oops ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS You should take some pictures of Stetz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and sorry! I should have just made one really long comment! BUT I can't even believe you dont think your kids are cute? I dont know if you do but you should try looking in the mirror sometimes..the reflection you will see will take your breath away from being so stinkin sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAH I meant will be cute! See one long comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photography has taken off. Amazing! Will u teach me now? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is "little Kale" so big now??? I remember her being born when we were living at the mill!!!

    ReplyDelete