Sunday, May 6, 2012

Temples...

The temple holds highest priority, yet it's a constant struggle to attend.  I'm so grateful to have a husband who understands the importance. His constant reminders, push and encourage even when it's been a long day.  Timpanogos seems easiest for us to access with lighter crowds, but through travel we've gotten to attend Salt Lake & St. George.  Thus marking off #12 on my Quarter Century List.
Skinny Chris - his old suit no longer fits.
The St. George temple holds such historic symbolism, as do they all.  The flag waving high caught my eye after a particular neat experience.  I love the way the gospel parallels so much of the history I studied in school.  Conversation of Romney and his presidency concluded as we drove back to our hotel. We live in amazing times.

1 comment :

  1. I also love the temple. Thank you for this post :) You're looking amazing by the way! Not that you always haven't looked amazing, but you get my gist. Hope you had a good graduation. Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete