Thursday, May 24, 2012

This one's a real thriller...

Yesterday I got home from work about 5:00.  Chris and I had dinner and I went in on our bed to read a book I've been wanting to finish.  I was still in work clothes and somehow woke up this morning.  Oh my lanta! How the crud did that happen?  Let's just say I was bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning about 5:30. 
 I've really been into taking pictures of cows.  Cow photography relates somewhat to how I feel about dead tree photography - I realize it's weird but I don't really care.
 Right along with abnormal sleep hours and cow photography we celebrated the arrival of our Questar bill, which somehow decided to be only $12.  Therefore, we hopped in the car and drove to yo bar - not to be confused with an actual bar but rather the frozen yogurt bar.

We live in exciting times.
By exciting, I mean what are we going to celebrate when we finally have to turn on the air conditioner?

No comments :

Post a Comment