Thursday, June 28, 2012

Camping Yay...

We finally went camping and slept in our tent.  Perhaps I shouldn't have hyped myself up about the tent slumber because now I remember exactly what sleeping in a tent is like -doesn't matter how cool your tent is.

The main reason I like camping is because you can do whatever you want, whenever you want.  So mostly I just visisted with Sisterville and played horse shoes.  My husband has figured out his true love for guns and shot at things the whole time.  This includes, birds, snakes, leafs, pepsi cans, rootbeer cans, coke cans, sprite cans, sobe bottles, water bottles, etc.  Oh and all the babies just played in the dirt and sometimes ate the dirt.
I feel really good about camping forever.  I also feel really good about splurging for that air mattress I've talked about forever.

P.S. I have a lot of photography coming your way.  Two different sessions this weekend alone plus all the stuff I might never get time to post, but camping comes first.

Peace!


1 comment :

  1. I love camping too... So so so much! I do have to admit through it was alot less stress full to get ready for when a little babe wasn't involved! But she loves it as well and for some reason mtn dirt tastes so good to the tots!

    So I'll talk to Cod to see when a good time would be. Some time in July or something?! Well I guess it would be July since this is the last week in June.. duh KP! Call you soon!

    ReplyDelete