Sunday, June 24, 2012

Katelyn & Justin Bridals...

My photography has really taken off in ways I never expected.  I look forward to it all.  When Katelyn and Justin asked me to do their pictures for their wedding last week, I was thrilled.  They have been dating for quite some time and even wrote letters while Justin served his mission in Romania.  It was a fun reminder of Chris and I just a few short months a go. I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites and this isn't even the half of what we got.
I would love the opportunity to participate in more weddings, by far my favorite experience yet.  I have other similar opportunities flooding my way and can't wait to share.  In the meantime if you like the pictures I'd be flattered if you would share with any soon to to be brides. 

Best wishes to the happy couple!

4 comments :

  1. Lady, you've got talent! When are you going to take my family pics? I really do need to get Jo's pics taken for her birthday! SERIOUSLY! What are you charging for all that talent of yours? LET ME KNOW! I'll come to Heber anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know him! Met in Romania... Great work D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANIELLE! I am so AMAZED! these look so great. have you even taken any photography classes? You have mad skills girl! keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those are beautiful Danielle! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete