Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July...

We had a really good 4th of July! 
Chris was dry and then Hayden said, "Rose you might want to get your camera for this."
All the babies named Savannah and Jace are actually not babies anymore.  I don't know why but these two just grew up yesterday. They probably did it before yesterday, I just didn't notice.
Kale and Jakey came to swim in Heber on 4th of July Eve.  It's almost like these two are the only people that come visit me.  Oh wait, these two are the only one's who come visit me.  I think it's because I have a pool.  I also think it's because their mom is pregnant and wants to lay on couch while we go swim.  I don't mind any of this one bit.
Chris and I also went to the booths in Provo, except the parade just got over and everything was too crowded.  I had to hold onto Chris to make sure I didn't get lost, but it was so hot, the hand holding made our fingers sweat. No one likes sweaty hands/fingers while their trying to be happy about America, so we left but not before I really liked all these sun glasses.

Honorable mention also goes to the movie Moonrise Kingdom which we also saw yesterday too.  Our general reaction went like this.

Chris, "I think that's a movie for like guys with tight jeans and colorful shirts."
Danielle, "I liked the part where she used lefty scissors, I totally forgot left handed people have their own scissors."

Watch out we might start reviewing movies full time.

Happy day after the 4th!

1 comment :

  1. Bang up job I tell ya. And hey I am going to come visit in August...doe stat count?

    ReplyDelete