Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fiesta Days...

You know that saying, "You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy."  Well even though that statement is a tad on the retarded side, and pertains specifically to a boy.  After the rodeo on Friday night I was feeling like such a city slicker.  I live in an apartment, we drive cars, I work with people who save their money boats instead of tractors, all my stall picking calluses are long gone and finally my husband has no idea what a barrier is.   What has my world come too?  There was a time when horses and rodeo's were such a big part of my everyday life.  We had such a great time at the rodeo.  I forget how little Chris knows about all of it.  My resolution for the fall is to make the country and horses a bigger priority.  I think will start with proper riding lessons!  

As we sat in the stands we looked down and saw this guy.  Go figure! 
Hi Dad!

No comments :

Post a Comment