Friday, August 10, 2012

My friend Kate got married...

It's been the six of us, as long as I can remember.  Amanda couldn't make the trip from Virginia, but man we missed her.  I've mentioned before how much we've relied on each other.  Celebrating Kate's (second to the right) wedding this weekend. We did our traditional bachelorette party, this time in Park City at the Alpine Slide. 
 The bride to be...
Most precious was the time we had catching up.  I recall a summer in High School where we all laid at Lindsey's cabin talking about first kisses.  Some of us had, some were still hoping.  The topics now relate to husbands, kids and schooling.  Strange how quickly time passes but the same friendship that was in the cabin remains years later at the Alpine Slide. 

When Chris and I and discuss how we will raise our children. I always say that all we have to do is make sure they choose good friends.  Who knows the type of whack job I'd be without these girls.  

There it is. 
Here's to the posse!
Oh yeah and Kate too. 

2 comments :

  1. Danz, I LOVE your hair that length. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle you are the greatest! And it's true, our friendships will last forever. I don't know what I would do without you awesome girls! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete