Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Ranch Rodeo...

I've blogged about it before, so I won't explain every detail.  The Ranch Rodeo is one of my favorite events of the entire year.  It's one of the more ridiculous things my brothers do, actually it's probably not, but thats a different story for a different day.
They allowed "their boys" to ride with them for the Grand Entry.  I'm surprised because their not really the Grant Entry type, but still fun to see the little tots out there on horseback.
The Wild Horse Rope - my personal favorite event.

I don't know why, but I love the blur in the picture below.  It's amazing how a well trained horse can stop while the rider is doing his thing on top.
If I were to randomly think of my brothers on any given day of the week I'd probably imagine them as follows in the below picture - just sorta their stance.  I like that about them.  
Until next year...

No comments :

Post a Comment