Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mill Hollow Reservoir..

Chris took a math class this summer that required him to be in class every single week night - weekends were for homework.  What a sacrifice, summer simply slipped through our finger tips.  Chris takes his final tomorrow, but knew I couldn't fill my time while he studied away another weekend.  He packed me up and headed to the mountain. 
 Mill Creek Reservoir is only about 45 minutes away in the Uinta Mountains.
 Can't believe how many of the trees were dead - no wonder Utah has a fire problem.
 Chris and I made all sorts of targets and plunked away.  I'm not going to lie he totally beat me - dang city slicker beat me.
Best weekend ever - and home again to study some more.  Can't wait to have my husband back for longer than a day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment