Monday, October 22, 2012

Dead Trees...

This post is about dead trees. I really love them.  I'm drawn to their different shapes.  In my head things that grow are green or fleshy.  I love that wood grows and it's not green or fleshy. I also love what happens when wood stops growing.
 
While Chris was scanning through my photo's, he said, "What are you going to do with all these tree pictures."  I told him I didn't know and maybe I would put them on my blog.  His response, "No one gives a damn about dead trees."
I give a damn.
I don't know why.

3 comments :

  1. do not be afraid of calling my wife a weirdo for this post...feel free. (just this one time you're allowed but don't make it a habit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead trees have an architectural quality that many people admire. At times my son is a weirdo, but I love him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give a damn... I give a big fat damn!

    ReplyDelete