Friday, October 12, 2012

My Photography Blog...

There's good reason I don't blog anymore. It's because I'm taking pictures like crazy!  I am so thrilled where my photography has taken me.  The opportunities are endless. After a long day of finance, I love the creativity that lets out when I have my camera.   With sessions booked out for the next two weeks, I thought it time to share my photography blog here.  The following images are snippets of sessions that I've recently done or old favorites. You can click on the names to see more of that session or click below to see everything.  


 Jade
Please contact me for pricing and scheduling times.

2 comments :

  1. Danielle!! You are so amazing! I don't even think I knew you did photography!! You are very talented and I am so happy for you! Seriously....so good!! I loved all the pics! Good luck and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hell she's good." -That's what I thought so I had to say it.

    ReplyDelete