Monday, October 8, 2012

These are the days of our lives...


I love this time of year, in fact I love whenever the seasons change. I don’t care
what anyone says who has nice weather year round. It’s the bad that makes the
good so much better. I’ll forever be a four season’s kind of girl.

Chris and I have found our routine, things finally feel consistent and home is our
home.

With new callings, our ward doesn’t feel as scary and unrecognizable. It takes
time to find your own spot and that’s something I often forget. I need to
remember to give myself 4-5 months in a new place before I decide if I like it or
not.

Chris and I prepared to make the sacrifice for him to go to school full-time. I’m
so glad we did, sacrifice brings forth blessings. He’s focused and pounding our
quite a few credits. I’m proud.

I made clam chowder. Let me say that again. I made clam chowder and it was
good. Bam!

It’s been fun to see Hayden in his first year of college and maintaining position on
the baseball team. Poor kid is getting hung out to dry, but fighting like a champ.
I find myself giving him and Chris the same academic pep talks – their both going
to graduate if it’s the last thing I do.

Never thought I’d be interested in Finance, still not fond of many of the aspects
of the industry but as I become more familiar with the logistics I find myself
attracted. Currently reading this book.

Signed up for my library card and love every dang thing about.

Chris and I are working on a winter list for Park City. Upon graduation who
knows where we will end up. We want to take full advantage if/when any
changes occur. If there’s a place to eat or thing you love to do, please comment
and will add it to our list.
A picture I never blogged last spring because I was so mad we spent $20 for 10 minutes on this high mountain top.  I mean yeah it's magical, but not sure it was $20 worth of magical.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing the photo... it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete