Friday, January 25, 2013

One of my favorite pictures...

I love this picture for so many obvious reasons.  Last fall all the boys in my family went on a long hunting trip and I was really worried about Chris.  (My husband Chris - I realize my brother Chris is also pictured below, I was not one bit worried about him.) Anyway I was worried they would loose the city boy in the forest or he wouldn't have the right gear and freeze the entire time. Therefore, I packed that poor kid with more warm winter clothes and gear than you can imagine. I figured if he got lost, at least he would stay warm.  I remember when he walked in the door all dirty and hairy with a big smile on his face and said, "It was a blast, but I didn't need none of this - wore the same thing the whole time." 

No comments :

Post a Comment