Friday, February 15, 2013

Deer Creek Reservoir ...

I think traveling the country for an entire year really made more aware of my surroundings.  I've really been craving a good trip or some new scenery.  I made my way down to the lake last Sunday.  For those of you who know Deer Creek I went on the Charleston side, what seemed to be more of a fishing spot for locals, and found just what I was looking for.  Chris was studying and I was craving some sunlight from those cloudy skies.  Not sure I got a whole lot, but I loved how big the skies looked in comparison to the mountains, that doesn't always happen around here.  The mountains always seem to stand taller. 
I walked too far soaking up the fresh air and then thought to myself, "Chris would not like me out here all alone, he has no idea where I am."  So I turned back quicker than perhaps I wanted too.  I wouldn't mind a friend who'd make these adventures seem a bit more safe.  Therefore, if your ever in the Heber area, look me up!

No comments :

Post a Comment