Friday, March 8, 2013

Frozen Fish Pond...

I've been anticipating going back to the river trails I found since the minute I had to turn around and come home Tuesday.  Work has been so crazy that I never had the time.  I found myself driving home from work when it was already getting dark.  Something is seriously wrong with going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark.  That being said, waiting until tonight to go made it so Chris could come, which is always a huge plus in my book, even if it is drizzling. 
 While we were walking we found all sorts of tracks.  Chris had me running over to see this huge, dog track. While we were pretending it was something way scarier we found our way to a great fishing pond.  This is the part of the post where I tell how much I need to get a fishing pole. I'm just reiterating here, don't mind me. 
Chris was struggling with the camera settings while I was stuck in the mud.  I'm yelling, "your the one who taught me to use the thing, turn up the ISO."  He's yelling, "Hold your horses woman."  He thinks horse puns are funny when I'm wearing my cowboy boots.  I think he's just jealous. 
 And then there was the river.  I think I've done enough reiterating for one day, so I'll leave you with that. 

Over & Out

1 comment :

  1. its nice to visit your post its really wonderful, fishing and hiking is the best source of relaxing in this hectic life style and you provide encouragement to others for hiking.

    ReplyDelete