Monday, March 4, 2013

I'd rather not have to think of a title right now...

This weekend we helped Chris's mom move to American Fork.  She moved here from New Hampshire a few months a go, but just found a long term living arrangement.  We also went to my new nephew's baby blessing.  A great weekend with family!
 
On the other hand, or on the same hand.  I've never understood that phrase.  Chris and I went to Costco.  Ask me if they had all their camping stuff out?  They totally had all their camping stuff out.  Since we couldn't splurge on any fun outdoors gear, Chris let me get the last Twilight movie on DVD.  Don't let him kid you, he wanted to watch it too.  I'm team Jacob.  Chris refuses to choose a team.  I'm also team Damon on Vampire Diaries.  Stop throwing up that I just said team Damon. Where was I going with this?  Oh yeah, the new movie got me excited for Stephanie Meyer's new movie based on her book The Host.  Today after work I made good use of my library card and went and got the book!  I can't believe I haven't read it.  


I'm leaving you with this picture Chris took when I dropped him off in Salt Lake to go to dinner with some friends.  We had just started dating and I simply didn't know how to explain him, us, all that stuff, so I just dropped him off with a camera and picked him up after dinner.  This picture is proof that there is in fact modern day miracles.  

Cue abrupt ending...

2 comments :

  1. Good luck reading the host... I did end up liking it but I really didn't get into it until I was more than half way through! It does end good though! Camping sound so good right now... anything is better than being cooped up in the house all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally team Damon! I am obsessed with Vamp Diaries!! Love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete